The Interdepartmental Library for Medicine is in the former Perrone barracks in Novara, with a pedestrian entrance in via Generale E. Perrone no. 18 and one for cars in via G. Passalacqua n. 1.
The reading room and depository are in the basement floor, and the library office is on the mezzanine floor (room R04).
The reading room is open:
- From Monday to Thursday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 6pm
- Friday: 9am – 1pm
If you prefer, you can book your place in a reading room.
In these hours you can use, subject to booking, the PC workstations in the reading room.
How to book a place in the reading room
From MyBiblio of the biblioUPO catalogue:
- Log into MyBiblio with your university credentials
- Enter the section Bookings and click on Make a new booking
- If not already indicated, select from the drop-down menu next to the item Owner* MEDICAL LIBRARY and from the item Resources* READING ROOM
- select 1 from the drop-down menu corresponding to the day and time you prefer, and click on Enter
or with the biblioUPO App:
- from the main menu, select Book hour and then click on +
- from the drop-down menu Owner, select the Library
- from the drop-down menu Resources select READING ROOM
- choose the day and time from the proposed calendar
In the same hours, you can use the PC workstations in the reading room. We advise you to book in order to be sure of finding one available for use.
- reading room, tel. 0321/375.560, fax 0321/660.829, email@example.com