The Interdepartmental Library for Medicine is in the former Perrone barracks in Novara, with a pedestrian entrance in via Generale E. Perrone no. 18 and one for cars in via G. Passalacqua n. 1.
The reading room and depository are in the basement floor, and the library office is on the mezzanine floor (room R04).
The reading room is open:
- From Monday to Thursday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 6pm
- Friday: 9am – 1pm
In these hours you can use, subject to booking, the PC workstations in the reading room.
How to book a PC workstation in the reading room
From your personal account page MyBiblio, from the biblioUPO catalogue:
- Log into MyBiblio with your university credentials
- Enter the section Prenotazioni and click on Effettua una nuova prenotazione
- If not already indicated, use the drop-down menu to select the item Proprietario* BIBLIOTECA MEDICINA and the item Risorsa* POSTAZIONE PC
- select 1 from the drop-down menu for the day and time you wish to use the PC, and click on Inserisci
or with the biblioUPO App:
- from the main menu, select Prenota orari and click on +
- from the drop-down menu Proprietario, select the library
- from the drop-down menu Risorsa select POSTAZIONI PC
- choose the day and time you wish to use the PC
- reading room, tel. 0321/375.560, fax 0321/660.829, email@example.com