In terms of paper-based documents we hold around 800 monographs and 89 titles from 613 annual periodicals.
The monographs can be found in the black cupboards of the reference room: they are stocked on open shelves and arranged by subject according to the National Library of Medicine (NLM) categorisation or, for topics not included therein, by the classification of the Library of Congress.
If you are searching for a book, check BiblioUPO, the new online catalogue of the University Library System.
If you are looking for a specific exam preparation textbook, check in the catalogue by selecting "Libri dei corsi" or check the database Testi d'Esame - ricerca veloce
From BiblioUPO you can:
- Check the entire documentary heritage (digital and paper) of your library and other libraries of the University
- Check whether the book you are searching is already out on loan and when it will be available again
- View the shelves of the book you are searching
- View the latest purchases of all the ULS libraries
- Stay up-to-date with news from the University Library System.
From BiblioUPO you can access your personal area MyBiblio, using your University credentials. From MyBiblio, you can:
- Book a PC workstation in the reading room
- Request books on loan or on-site
- Make an appointment to collect items
The paper-based journals are arranged in alphabetical order on the shelves opposite the black cupboards.
Access the Catalogue of periodicals of the Interdepartmental Library of Medicine – ACNP