Master’s Degree in Nursing and Obstetrics
Course Type Master’s degree
Academic year 2022/2023
- Membership structure
- Scuola di Medicina
Degree category: Master’s in nursing and obstetrics (LM-SNT/1)
The master's degree course in Nursing and Obstetrics lasts 2 years. The teaching activities represent a total of 120 academic credits (ECTS).
The course is state-controlled (with restricted number admission). The admission requirements for the Degree Course are: possession of a three-year degree certificate in the L-SNT / 1 class, and passing an admission test. For information on enrolment, use the UPO risponde platform.
Course location and staff
The Master’s degree course in Nursing and Obstetrics is held in via Lanino 1, in Novara, at the Istituto dei Salesiani - 3° floor.
- Chair of the Master’s Degree Course Council: Prof. Fabrizio Faggiano
- Coordinator: Dott.ssa Doriana Montani (tel. 0321-3732.918)
- Teacher-Tutor: Dott.ssa Chiara Gallione (tel. 0321-3732.933)
- Teacher-Tutor: Dott.ssa Elena Mussio (tel. 0321-3732912)
- Teacher-Tutor: Dott.ssa Erica Busca (tel. 0321-3732907)
Last modified 28 March 2023