Preparation courses for entrance tests
The School organises preparation courses for admission tests for high school leavers, prospective graduates and students of the 4th and 5th year of high school, for the following capped-number courses:
- Master's Degree in Medicine and Surgery and Master's Degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics
- Bachelor degrees in the Health Professions (Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, Biomedical Laboratory Technologies, Dental Hygiene, Professional Educator).
The courses are designed to encourage serious and specific preparation for the entrance test through:
- review of the topics indicated in the ministerial provisions (particularly, scientific subjects and logical-mathematical reasoning)
- the acquisition of skills in solving multiple choice tests
- the ability to manage timed tests
Information on the 2022 edition of the two courses (period, duration, costs, locations, registration procedures):
Course for Medicine and Surgery 2022
The course for Medicine and Surgery (and Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics) will take place generally in the following ways:
- The course is intended for anyone wishing to take the admission test: from graduates to high school students.
- from Tuesday 19 July to Friday 5 August 2022 for a total of 78 hours of classroom lessons (total hours dedicated to tests are not counted). Final simulation of the test: August 24, 2022. Lessons will be delivered exclusively in person.
- Lessons will take place generally from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm.
- There are three tests (entrance test, progress test and a final simulation of the ministerial test) with characteristics similar to those of the admission tests (60 quizzes, 100 minutes of time). The three tests will be delivered in the classroom.
- Learners will be able to use an e-learning platform through which they can access the teaching material made available by teachers, ask questions to teachers (or colleagues) on the forum, solve quizzes online, view the results of their tests, receive detailed information on pre-enrolment and execution procedures regarding the admission test of the University of Eastern Piedmont.
- The maximum number of participants for the training course is 75. The course will not be activated if the minimum number of 30 students is not reached. High school students and leavers can also participate.
Method of enrolment for 2022 course for Medicine and Surgery
Enrolment on the course must take place by 19 July 2022, following these two steps:
- registration and payment on the PagoPA system - instructions
WARNING: in the registration stage, PagoPA emits personal data of the participant, especially if there is a request for tax deductions
- on-line enrolment
It is advisable to proceed with online registration only once the receipt of payment is available.
If there are still places available, it will be possible to enrol in the course even after 19 July 2022. If possible, attach the payment receipt to the enrolment application (step 2). The registration order will be regulated by the payment date.
- Preparation course for admission test to Single-cycle Master’s degree in Medicine and Surgery: euro 900
The fee includes enrolment cost, VAT and course material.
Payment of the participation fee must be made before the deadline; please attach receipt of payment to the application form. If the course is not activated, the fee will be fully refunded.
In the event of problems, send an e-mail to email@example.com .
2022 Course for Health Professions
The course to prepare for the entrance test for courses of the Health Professions will once again be held in 2022 with the following programme:
- from Tuesday 19 July to Tuesday 2 August 2022 for a total of 66 hours of classroom lessons (total hours dedicated to tests are not counted). A final simulation of the test is scheduled for August 25th. Lessons will be delivered exclusively in person.
Lessons will take place from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4pm (one hour break between 1 and 2pm).
There are three tests (an entrance test, a progress test and a final simulation of the ministerial test) with characteristics similar to those of the admission tests (60 quizzes, 100 minutes of time). The three tests will be delivered in person.
- Participants will be able to use an e-learning platform through which they will be able to access the teaching material made available by the teachers (including audio-video recordings of the lessons), ask questions to teachers (or colleagues) on the forum, solve quizzes online, view the results of their tests, receive detailed information on the procedures for pre-registration and execution of the admission test for the University of Eastern Piedmont. The services provided on the e-learning platform will be available until September 2022, so learners will be able to ask questions to teachers and tutors even up to the day before the ministerial test.
- The maximum number of participants for the training course is 100. High school students and leavers can also participate. The registration order will be regulated by the payment date.
Per maggiori informazioni scrivere a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified 14 July 2022