Placement Test - Biotecnologie - classe di Lauree L-2
All the instructions (Confirmation of certificates, Forms and Guidelines on procedure) for the Placement Tests can be found on the CLUPO website.
Students who do not have approved language certification upon enrolment are required to take the Placement Test during the first semester of the academic year of enrolment. The tests will be held online.
The Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology requires the fulfilment of an Additional Remedial Course by students whose test result places them at levels A1 or A2.
It is compulsory to follow the elementary course of 20 hours and achieve the required B1 level by the end of this in order to be admitted to the 50-hour English course (see section: timetable of lessons for Elementary Course).
CALENDAR of LESSONS FOR ELEMENTARY COURSE
THE LESSONS ARE HELD IN CLASSROOMS 204 AND 205 OF THE SALESIAN INSTITUTE (Via Lanino 1, Novara).
- Thursday 3 MARCH 9am to 11am
- Thursday 10 MARCH 9am to 11am
- Thursday 31 MARCH 9am to 1pm
- Monday 4 APRIL 9am to 1pm
- Thursday 5 MAY from 11am to 1pm
- Thursday 26 MAY from 9am to 1pm
- Thursday 26 MAY from 2pm to 4pm
Students who have already taken the Placement Test for another UPO course cannot re-take it.
Students of 2nd and 3rd year cannot present a request for recognition of an English certificate.
To request exemption from the Placement Test, you must send the necessary certification via email@example.com
In the event that, by the stated deadline (in updated doc), the student obtains a certificate that satisfies points 1 and 3 stated in the above link, he/she may request its recognition and confirmation.
- Having checked the certificates submitted for approval, in order to request recognition/confirmation of the mark in English as an English language exam to be included in one's study plan and thus be exempted from taking the exam, the student must:
Last modified 14 July 2022