Placement Tests for Bachelor degrees in Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences
English Placement Test 2021-2022
Students who do not have approved language certification upon enrolment are required to take the Placement Test during the first semester of the academic year of enrolment. The tests will be held online.
- CALENDAR OF TESTS: 06 December 2021 – 2pm – 6pm
- Guidelines for Placement Test
To request exemption from the Placement Test, you must send the necessary certification using the system UPORisponde
In the event that, by 06 December 2021, the student obtains a certificate that satisfies points 1 and 3 stated in the above link, he/she may request its recognition and confirmation.
- Having checked the certificates submitted for approval, in order to request recognition/confirmation of the mark in English as an English language exam to be included in one's study plan and thus be exempted from taking the exam, the student must:
- Complete form "Module 104 - approval of educational credits" (without a physical tax stamp)
- Send the form via UPORisponde
Students of 2nd and 3rd year cannot present a request for recognition of an English certificate.
Last modified 14 July 2022